Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundayCloudy and cooler with occasional showers.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
Cloudy and not as chilly with a chance of light rain showers.
Partly cloudy and continued chilly.
Partly cloudy and chilly.
Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a chance of mainly morning showers.
MondayMostly cloudy and unseasonably mild with occasional showers.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Happy Daylight Saving Time! Hopefully you remembered to turn the clocks ahead. Expect a few clouds this morning, giving way to sunny, breezy and warm conditions. Highs should reach the lower 60's. Tonight will be mainly clear and chilly with lows in the lower 30's.
We continue to enjoy our warm spell through Wednesday, with highs near 70 degrees under sunny skies both Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday will be rainy and a few degrees cooler. Colder air moves in Wednesday night, turning some of that rain over to light snow through early Thursday morning. Thursdays highs will only be in the 40's.