Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundayCloudy and cooler with occasional showers.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
Cloudy and not as chilly with a chance of light rain showers.
Partly cloudy and continued chilly.
Partly cloudy and chilly.
Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a chance of mainly morning showers.
MondayMostly cloudy and unseasonably mild with occasional showers.
Click the day to see your local forecast
*Freeze Warning until 10AM for all the WNC Mtns, Foothills, Upstate & NE Georgia
*Freeze Watch* Tonight for the WNC Mtns.
Sunshine returns today, but we remain windy and cool, with highs in the mid 50's. Winds will be brisk today, about 15-20 mph, but not nearly as gusty as they were overnight. However, tonight, under clear and calming conditions, temps should, once again, drop below freezing. Frost will be a concern. Keep the plants protected!
Expect a slow warmup the rest of the workweek, with highs in the lower to mid 60's Thursday and Friday,. and around 70 for Easter weekend. We have a slight chance of showers and storms Friday and Saturday, but Easter should be dry.