Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundayCloudy and cooler with occasional showers.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
Cloudy and not as chilly with a chance of light rain showers.
Partly cloudy and continued chilly.
Partly cloudy and chilly.
Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a chance of mainly morning showers.
MondayMostly cloudy and unseasonably mild with occasional showers.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Local Weather Story
Today will bring more sunshine and less rain the WNC. Expect patchy areas of fog to form early this morning. Highs will return to the low 80s once again tomorrow.
Expect highs to stay in the low to mid 80's through the weekend. Only slight storm chances the next several days.
Summer officially arrives Friday at 1:04 A.M.