Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundayCloudy and cooler with occasional showers.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
Cloudy and not as chilly with a chance of light rain showers.
Partly cloudy and continued chilly.
Partly cloudy and chilly.
Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a chance of mainly morning showers.
MondayMostly cloudy and unseasonably mild with occasional showers.
Click the day to see your local forecast
More cold air has arrived! Today will be noticeably colder day with highs mainly in the 30s north of Asheville and lower to middle 40s south. Expect more sunshine though today and early tomorow.
By late-Friday, moisture will quickly be on the increase across the region, first in the form of high and mid-level clouds by evening. Clouds will thicken and lower in advance of a system that will be swinging from the Mississippi into the Tennessee Valley early Saturday. Rain will begin by daybreak in many locations on Saturday, but expect some areas of freezing rain farther north and east into the Northern Blue Ridge Mts. and Virginia.
Most of the moisture moves east by Sunday morning, but some lingering rain showers can be expect in the valleys, with some snow showers over the high county. High temperatures will begin to warm next week, reaching into the lower 50s by Tuesday.