Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
SundayCloudy and cooler with occasional showers.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
Cloudy and not as chilly with a chance of light rain showers.
Partly cloudy and continued chilly.
Partly cloudy and chilly.
Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a chance of mainly morning showers.
MondayMostly cloudy and unseasonably mild with occasional showers.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Clear skies will turn mostly cloudy overnight as a system approaches from the west. By daybreak Friday, showers will be scattered across areas from Asheville eastward. These showers will then develop in other areas across WNC and the Upstate before the afternoon. Rainfall amounts will generally be light, between a tenth and quarter-inch.
Skies will begin to clear once again Friday evening, allowing temperatures to warm into the lower 70s tomorrow. Sunshine carries over into the weekend and with it comes unusually warm weather. Highs will climb into the upper 70s both Saturday and Sunday!
Clouds will increase late-day Sunday as yet another system closes in on the region. Next week will be active with showers and thundershowers in the forecast several days. Temperatures will cool into the lower 70s by Tuesday and 60s by Wednesday and Thursday.